My posts including this one may contain affiliate links. For details visit Site Disclosure.
Like this post? Make sure you Share it or Pin-it!
Before I had my kids, my “children” were my two dogs Dallas and Daisy. Recently my husband and I noticed that my female, Daisy, is starting to have some hip issues. We wanted to make sure that she was getting plenty of exercise and my husband had just said to me the other day that he wanted to start walking her in the evenings after work. However he didn’t really look forward to it, since it was getting dark so early.
Well luckily, not even less that a week later, I was given an opportunity to review a product called the PupLight.
The PupLight is a product designed to allow nighttime dog walks to be safe and enjoyable.
The benefits of the PupLight are:
1. It makes dogs visible up to a mile away. So if they happen to break free, you can find them easier.
2. PupLight provides so much light with it’s 3 ultra bright white LEDs you can see yards ahead of the dog when walking on leash. Helping to avoiding possible debris and hazards.
3. The super bright light helps dogs with poor night vision see better. (Dogs 10 years+ or with cataracts can’t see well in the dark any more and they, in particular, like PupLight.)
4. It’s the only dog light that uses AAA batteries so it’s much less expensive to use over time when compared to other lighted dog products. You can also use re-chargeable batteries with it. The batteries are long lasting (up to 150 hours)and easy to change.
I really like how easy it is to put the collar on. You just click the pieces together, and make any adjustments to fit your dog. Both of my dogs were really excited when I put it on, since they knew it was time to take a walk. I took Daisy out with it on, and it didn’t seem to bother her a bit.
It really illuminated the yard as we walked through it. I think this product would definitely be beneficial to someone who doesn’t live in a well lighted area.
If you are interested in purchasing or learning more about PupLight, CLICK HERE.
Thanks to the makers of Puplight, One Lucky At Home Moma reader will also receive a PupLight. This giveaway will end Friday January 21, 2011 at 11:59pm EST after which the winners will be chosen via Random.org.
Up to (5) entries per person for this giveaway.
You will need to make an individual entry for each one of the steps below and submit each time, so each entry will count.
The Mandatory Entry
Fill out the entry form with your name and email, Then Hit Submit.
* Become a fan of At Home Moma’s Facebook Page, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit (if you are already a fan, you get the entry also, just follow the directions above)
* Share this promotion on your Facebook Page by copying this text: Enter to win a PupLight for your Furry Friend at http://ning.it/bXopQi , and then share it on your Facebook Page. Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Become a Twitter Fan of At Home Moma Click Here, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Tweet this Giveaway on Twitter pasting the following text: #Contest Enter to #win A PupLight #giveaway @athomemoma. Then, fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit
Promotion has ended.
*Participates must live in the contiguous United States and odds are based on the number of entries. The winner will be contacted through email with the Subject line “Winner of PupLight”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. The company providing the giveaway items is responsible for providing and sending the item to the winner. At Home Moma did not receive compensation for this Giveaway, but was provided a product free to review. The opinions in this review are my own. At Home Moma does not sell personal information. At Home Moma does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway.
At Home Moma