Posts may contain affiliate links, for details visit Site Disclosure.
Like this post? Make sure you Share it or Pin-it!
Cold and Flu season is here, and the worst thing to see is our little ones suffering.
To help ease some of this discomfort, PediaCare offers a full line of products that relieve many of the symptoms associated with these illnesses. This includes medications for cold, cough, fever, and pain relievers. And now, PediaCare has come out with a NEW product called PediaCare Cold & Flu Hydration.
Delivered in a tasty grape flavor, parents serve PediaCare Cold & Flu Hydration’s pre-measured packets in eight ounces of water.*
This over-the-counter medication, provides an easy solution for parents to help their children (ages 2-11) stay hydrated when they are sick. It replenishes fluids and electrolytes, and also provides immune boosting antioxidants.
*All medications should be used as directed.
And, thanks to PediaCare, one (1) lucky Frugal and Fun Mom Reader, will receive an $80 Value PediaCare Cold and Flu Care Basket!
- Fever/Pain Relievers
- PediaCare Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever with Acetaminophen – for infants
- PediaCare Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever with Acetaminophen – for children
- Cold & Cough
- PediaCare Fever Reducer Plus Multi-Symptom Cold with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare Fever Reducer Plus Cough & Runny Nose with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare Cold & Flu Hydration
- PediaCare Fever Reducer Plus Flu with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare Fever Reducer Plus Cough & Sore Throat with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare Multi-Symptom Cold
- PediaCare Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold
- PediaCare Cough & Congestion
To enter, please allow a moment for the Rafflecopter Form to load below.
Information in this post was provided by the PR firm representing PediaCare, however opinions expressed are that of my own. In addition, FFM received PediaCare Samples.