My samples included Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread, Whipped Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread, Spreadable Jalapeno Pepper Cheese, and Pepper Jack Cheese Slices. Every cheese I have tried has turned out be delicious.
First, I tried the Spreadable Jalapeno Pepper Cheese on Triscuits. The kids and I both enjoyed this. The Spreadable Jalapeno Pepper Cheese is a 1 PointPlus Value.
For breakfast, I had a half of wheat bagel with the Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread.
This made the wheat bagel taste a whole lot better!
The Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread is a 2 PointPlus Value.
Finally, I tried one of the recipes I was provided called the Grilled Veggie Pizza, which used the Whipped Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread. Since the weather was bad and I was not grilling out, I made this recipe in the oven broiling the vegetables and using Olive Oil.
My kids were not too sure of this at first, but my 6 year old said it tasted good and I thought it was yummy as well. However, since this is made with cream cheese, and not mozzarella, you will need a fork since the veggies tend to fall off the pizza. The Whipped Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread is a 2 PointPlus Value.
Here is the original Grilled Veggie Pizza Recipe:
Serves: 6 Serving size: 1 slice Weight Watchers PointsPlus value: 9 per serving
1 medium zucchini – sliced the length of the vegetable
1 medium summer squash – sliced the length of the vegetable
1 3/4 red bell peppers – cleaned, deseeded and cut into triangles
1/3 pound asparagus – trimmed
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 1/2 tablespoon. sunflower oil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 12-inch 100% whole wheat thin pizza crust – rolled out
12 tablespoons Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Whipped Onion and Chive Cream Cheese Spread
- Put all the cut vegetables in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with oregano, basil and pepper. Mix gently with a rubber spatula to coat.
- Pour oil and balsamic vinegar over the vegetables. Mix again until coated.
- With the grill at a medium-high temperature, grill off the vegetables until they are cooked through and have nice grill marks on them. Remove from heat and cut both types of squashes on a bias into bite-size pieces.
- Spread the cream cheese on the crust and layer the grilled vegetables on top of the cream cheese.
- With a pizza stone on the grill, place the pizza on the stone and cook for about 4-5 minutes to heat up the pizza crust and cheese.
- Cut into 6 slices and enjoy.
Calories: 350 Fat: 17 g Carbohydrates: 43 g Fiber: 10 g Protein: 11 g
This recipe was created by nutrient calculation software, and may vary in PointsPlus calculated by the Recipe Builder function.
To learn more about Weight Watchers Cheeses visit weightwatchers.com or check them out on Facebook at facebook.com/weightwatcherssupermarketfoods.
For retailers CLICK HERE–> Stores That Carry Weight Watchers Products.
MomSelect provided free Weight Watchers Cheese product and coupons for review. However, all of the opinions expressed here in this post are that of my own.