This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Fuel Rewards Network Program. I was provided Gift Cards to test and try the service and program details in this post a from the FRN website. Opinions expressed are that of my own.
Summer is here and that means we will be spending extra money on gas for daily staycation road trips, and long term vacations! If you have been looking for savings on fuel, then you probably have been scouting local stations for the cheapest price in town!
Shell in partnership with the Fuel Rewards Network has made this pursuit easier by turning everyday purchases into cash rewards at the pump!
Just this week I save an additional .20 cents when I fueled up a local Shell Station!
If you also want to start taking advantage of these lower prices, first you will need to sign up for FREE at fuelrewards.com. Next, you will receive a Fuel Rewards Network (FRN) Card to use at participating Shell stations nationwide.
So how can you turn purchases into Fuel rewards? There are actually MANY ways to save!
- Grocery & Other Programs – Buy everyday things you need and earn Fuel Rewards savings from participating BI-LO, Winn-Dixie, Homeland, and other grocery retailers. Link the FRN Card and your participating grocer or other retailer loyalty card to combine your rewards for even more savings at the pump at Shell in select markets. After you are set up, you can also use the eCoupons powered by SavingStar available at FRN. Not only will you save at the register when you use a ecoupon, but you will also earn Fuel Rewards savings on those items as well.
- Shopping through the EXCLUSIVE Online Mall – Get access to nearly 700 brand name online merchants like JC Penney, Macy’s, Home Depot and more. They are offering 5 cents per gallon for every $50 you spend. Some merchants may even offer 2x, 5x, 10x rewards or even more.
- Dining – Earn 10 cents per gallon for every $50 you spend when you dine at more than 10,000 participating restaurant locations. Simply link up credit cards to start getting credit.
- Shopping at Shell - earn when you buy specially-marked convenience store products or services, like car washes and auto services at participating Shell stations. Plus you can also earn additional rewards if you purchase “Gift Cards” at a special Kiosk located in-store.
- Fuel Rewards Network Mastercard - Shop with your Fuel Rewards Network MasterCard and earn on everyday purchases. Plus, you are automatically enrolled in any MasterCard bonus offers throughout the year.
I only recently started using my card and outside of any special promotion, I automatically saved .03 cents. After I linked up my Winn Dixie Card and made a few purchases, I was able to take advantage of the .20 cents in savings reward. Right now I have a new .10 reward that I can use.
Just today, I just connected my credit card to earn rewards with dining, and I can’t wait to see how many rewards I accumulate with that.
Want to also start saving MONEY at the PUMP and join for FREE?
Visit fuelrewards.com for more details. Signing up is really easy and once you get your card you will be able to use it immediately.
Have you signed up for the Fuel Rewards Network? What is your favorite way to save with this program?
And thanks to the Fuel Rewards Network, I have been authorized to giveaway a $25 Shell Gift Card to 1 Lucky Frugal and Fun Mom Reader.
Enter via the Rafflecopter form below, please allow a moment for it to load: