Thanks General Mills and MyBlogSpark, I was sent a sneak peek of New Fiber One Chewy Bars to review here on Frugal and Fun Mom with my kids.
All I can say is that these Fiber One Chewy Bars are delicious and I am already a huge fan of the PB&J Flavor. In my opinion, the PB&J tastes just like the sandwich. My kids and I tried the Chocolate and Strawberry PB&J varieties and my son says both favors are yummy and I have to agree. My daughter who is not a fan of Peanut Butter and Jelly actually ate one of these bars as well, so that makes me like them even more.
My son enjoying the PB&J.
Details about Fiber One Chewy Bars :
- Fiber One Chewy bars contain 20% of the Daily Value of fiber and 10% of the Daily Value of calcium
- These 100 or 110 calorie bars contain no high fructose corn syrup, and only 7 or 8 grams of sugar
- Available in Chocolate and Strawberry PB&J varieties.
- Each flavor has either a peanut butter or chocolate bottom and drizzle.
- According to the results of a recent taste test*, kids prefer Fiber One Chewy Chocolate bars over Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
The packaging is being finalized on this product, but they will feature the added bonus of Box Tops for Education on-pack, truly making Fiber One Chewy Bars an ideal snack for school-aged children.
*Based upon independent taste tests, with kids aged 8-12, of Fiber One Chewy Chocolate versus Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. Quaker is a registered trademark of the Quaker Oats Company. All trademarks property of their respective owners.
To learn more about this product visit Fiber One at their website fiberone.com, or check them out on Facebook.
Giveaway IS OVER:
And, thanks to General Mills and MyBlogSpark, one (1) lucky Frugal and Fun Mom reader will receive a Fiber One Prize Pack with:
- (1) Box of Fiber One Chewy Chocolate Bars
- (1) Box of the Fiber One Chewy Strawberry PB&J Bars
- Drawstring Sack Pack
- Water Bottle
- Flexi Flyer
- Soccer Ball
- Sidewalk Chalk
Giveaway Ends June 18, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org.*
Up to (6) entries per person for this giveaway.
You will need to make an individual comment for each one of the entries below.
The Mandatory Entry
- Follow Fiber One
on Facebook CLICK HERE–>Fiber One Facebook Page,
then leave a comment on this post that you did and include your email address.
- Follow Frugal and Fun Mom AKA At Home Moma on Facebook CLICK HERE–>Frugal and Fun Mom Facebook Page, then leave a comment on this post that you did and include your email address.
- Sign up for My Daily Email Notification on the right side of the page where it says “Receive Daily Emails From Frugal and Fun Mom! Never Miss A Post Again!” and then leave a comment on this post that you signed up and include your email address.
-Follow Frugal and Fun Mom via Twitter CLICK HERE–> @athomemoma, Then, leave a comment on this post that you did and include your email address.
-Tweet this giveaway by clicking on the Tweet Button below adding @athomemoma #MyBlogSpark at the end of the sentence. Then, leave a comment on this post that you did and include your email address.
- Tell us What flavor of Fiber One Chewy Bars you would like to try. by leaving a comment on the post. Also, include your email address.
* Participates must be 18 years or older to participate and live in the contiguous United States. Odds are based on the number of entries, and by participating, you agree to these terms. Entries will only be accepted through comments and Frugal and Fun Mom is not responsible for disruption of the page or service which could cause problems with entering. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “Winner of Fiber One Prize Pack” Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. Frugal and Fun Mom did not receive compensation but was provided items for free to review. Frugal and Fun Mom does not sell personal information. Frugal and Fun Mom does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway.
“Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have all been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. Opinions expressed are that of my own.”