Thanks to Post, I was a sent a FREE Box of Honey Bunches of Oats - Honey Roasted Cereal to help spread the word that it now has more Granola Bunches, and to review the product here on Frugal and Fun Mom.
Since I have tried Honey Bunches of Oats in the past, I was not surprised at how delicious the Honey Roasted flavor is. And, it definitely looks like there are a lot of Granola Bunches!
Details about Honey Bunches of Oats – Honey Roasted:
- It has 4 nutritious grains including Wheat, Oat, Corn, and Rice
- 10 grams of Whole Grain per serving
- 6 grams of sugar per serving
- It is heart healthy with 0g Trans Fat, 0g Saturated Fat, an 0 mg Cholesterol per serving
To learn more about Honey Bunches of Oats – Honey Roasted visit their Facebook page at facebook.com/honeybunchesofoats. Currently they are offering a $1.00 off coupon, but it is only available for a limited time.
And don’t forget to check out the other flavors of Honey Bunches of Oats available including Almonds, Strawberries, Cinnamon Bunches, Vanilla Bunches, Pecan Bunches, Raisin Medley, Fruit Blends, and Just Bunches.
Giveaway Is Over:
And, thanks to Post, three (3) lucky Frugal and Fun Mom readers will receive a coupon for a FREE Box of Honey Bunches of Oats (a $4.49 value)!
Giveaway Ends June 24, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org.*
- Sign up for My Daily Email Notification on the right side of the page where it says “Receive Daily Emails From Frugal and Fun Mom! Never Miss A Post Again!” and then leave a comment on this post that you signed up and include your email address.
-Follow Frugal and Fun Mom via Twitter CLICK HERE–> @athomemoma, Then, leave a comment on this post that you did and include your email address.
-Tweet this giveaway by clicking on the Tweet Button below adding @athomemoma at the end of the sentence. Then, leave a comment on this post that you did and include your email address.
- Tell us What flavor of Honey Bunches of Oats you would like to try, by leaving a comment on the post. Also, include your email address.
* Participates must be 18 years or older to participate and live in the contiguous United States. Odds are based on the number of entries, and by participating, you agree to these terms. Entries will only be accepted through comments and Frugal and Fun Mom is not responsible for disruption of the page or service which could cause problems with entering. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “Winner of Honey Bunches of Oats FREE Product Coupon” Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. Frugal and Fun Mom did not receive compensation but was provided items for free to review. Frugal and Fun Mom does not sell personal information. Frugal and Fun Mom does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway.
Post provided a free sample of their Honey Bunches of Oats – Honey Roasted so I could review them. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.