Posts may contain affiliate links, for details visit Site Disclosure.
Like this post? Make sure you Share it or Pin-it!
Thanks to Campbell’s and Smiley360 , I received samples of Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups to test and review here on Frugal and Fun Mom.
I got to try 3 different varieties that included Braised Beef Stew, Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque, and Southwest-Style Chicken Chili. In regards to taste, the Southwest-Style Chicken Chili was absolutely delicious and full of chunks of chicken, pieces of corn and plenty of beans. The Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque reminded me of a gourmet soup that I would find in a restaurant. It has pieces of tomato and was a little spicy. The Braised Beef Stew was full of big chunks of meat and veggies. Not only did I enjoy these soups, but so did my kids. Each container of soup is microwavable and enough for me to share.
Southwest-Style Chicken Chili and cozy socks compliments of Campbell’s
Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups retail for around $3.99 which may seem a little on the expensive side, however, if I was taking this to work, (like back in the day), I think it would be cheaper than getting in my car and driving somewhere to pick up lunch. In addition, when coupons come out (check the link on this post for a limited time), it would be a great opportunity to stock up.
Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups are available in the following flavors:
- Braised Beef Stew with Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Roasted Potatoes & Burgundy Wine
- Kickin’ Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder with Flame Roasted Onions & Cayenne Pepper
- Portobello Mushroom & Madeira Bisque with Shallots, Thyme & Sage
- Roasted Chicken & Chardonnay with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes, Aged Parmesan & Pasta
- Southwest-Style Chicken Chili with Black Beans & Sweet Corn
- Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque with Fresh Cream & Ground Red Pepper
- Tuscan-Style Chicken & White Bean with Asiago Cheese, Thyme & Rosemary
Yummy Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque
CLICK HERE–> Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups to learn more about the product and to print a $1.00 off coupon. (Coupon available for a limited time). You can also follow them on Twitter at @SlowKettle.
Thanks to Campbell’s and Smiley360 I received a free samples of Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups in order to facilitate this review along with a free pair of socks and coupons to distribute. Opinions expressed here are that of my own. To learn more about Smiley360 visit Join Smiley360.