Thanks to Mott’s and MyBlogSpark, I was sent packages with 2 varieties of Mott’s Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks to try and review here on Frugal and Fun Mom.
Both my kids and I like fruit snacks because they are a convenient food to take with us on the go. Whether we are heading out to shop, to the movies, or out to the park or beach, these snacks are easy to grab and throw in a bag. Mott’s Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks are no exception to this. They also come in convenient packaging and taste great.
My kids tried both varieties and liked them!
Some of the details about Mott’s Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks are:
- They are made with real fruit & vegetable juice that includes pear, apple and carrot juice concentrate.*
- They are made with natural colors and flavors.
- Provide 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C.
- 80 Calories in each package.
- Available in 2 varieties, Assorted Fruit and Berry.
And, if you are a collector of Box Tops for Education for your child’s school (which I am), they are packaged year round with Double Box Tops! Giveaway Has Ended: And, thanks to Mott’s and MyBlogSpark, four (4) lucky Frugal and Fun Mom readers will receive a 6 Packages of Mott’s® Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks.Giveaway Ends July 15, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org.*
Up to (6) entries per person for this giveaway.
You will need to make an individual comment for each one of the entries below.
The Mandatory Entry
- Follow Mott’s
on Facebook CLICK HERE–>Mott’s Facebook Page,
then leave a comment on this post that you did and include your email address.
- Follow Frugal and Fun Mom AKA At Home Moma on Facebook CLICK HERE–>Frugal and Fun Mom Facebook Page, then leave a comment on this post that you did and include your email address.
- Sign up for My Daily Email Notification on the right side of the page where it says “Receive Daily Emails From Frugal and Fun Mom! Never Miss A Post Again!” and then leave a comment on this post that you signed up and include your email address.
-Follow Frugal and Fun Mom via Twitter CLICK HERE–>@athomemoma, Then, leave a comment on this post that you did and include your email address.
-Tweet this giveaway by clicking on the Tweet Button below adding@athomemoma #MyBlogSpark at the end of the sentence. Then, leave a comment on this post that you did and include your email address.
- Tell us Where would you take fruit snacks to eat? by leaving a comment on the post. Also, include your email address.
* Participates must be 18 years or older to participate and live in the contiguous United States. Odds are based on the number of entries, and by participating, you agree to these terms. Entries will only be accepted through comments and Frugal and Fun Mom is not responsible for disruption of the page or service which could cause problems with entering. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “Winner of Mott’s Fruit Snacks” Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. Frugal and Fun Mom did not receive compensation but was provided items for free to review. Frugal and Fun Mom does not sell personal information. Frugal and Fun Mom does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway.
“Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have all been provided by Mott’s through MyBlogSpark.” *See package for complete details. Not intended to replace fruit or vegetables in the diet.
KEEP READING AT FRUGAL AND FUN MOM...