Posts may contain affiliate links, for details visit Site Disclosure.
Like this post? Make sure you Share it or Pin-it!
Thanks to Weight Watchers and MomSelect, I was sent samples of a variety of Weight Watchers Cheeses to try and review here on Frugal and Fun Mom.
My samples included Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread, Whipped Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread, Spreadable Jalapeno Pepper Cheese, and Pepper Jack Cheese Slices. Every cheese I have tried has turned out be delicious.
First, I tried the Spreadable Jalapeno Pepper Cheese on Triscuits. The kids and I both enjoyed this. The Spreadable Jalapeno Pepper Cheese is a 1 PointPlus Value.
For breakfast, I had a half of wheat bagel with the Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread.
This made the wheat bagel taste a whole lot better!
The Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread is a 2 PointPlus Value.
Here is the original Grilled Veggie Pizza Recipe:
Serves: 6 Serving size: 1 slice Weight Watchers PointsPlus value: 9 per serving
1 medium zucchini – sliced the length of the vegetable
1 medium summer squash – sliced the length of the vegetable
1 3/4 red bell peppers – cleaned, deseeded and cut into triangles
1/3 pound asparagus – trimmed
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 1/2 tablespoon. sunflower oil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 12-inch 100% whole wheat thin pizza crust – rolled out
12 tablespoons Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Whipped Onion and Chive Cream Cheese Spread
- Put all the cut vegetables in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with oregano, basil and pepper. Mix gently with a rubber spatula to coat.
- Pour oil and balsamic vinegar over the vegetables. Mix again until coated.
- With the grill at a medium-high temperature, grill off the vegetables until they are cooked through and have nice grill marks on them. Remove from heat and cut both types of squashes on a bias into bite-size pieces.
- Spread the cream cheese on the crust and layer the grilled vegetables on top of the cream cheese.
- With a pizza stone on the grill, place the pizza on the stone and cook for about 4-5 minutes to heat up the pizza crust and cheese.
- Cut into 6 slices and enjoy.
Calories: 350 Fat: 17 g Carbohydrates: 43 g Fiber: 10 g Protein: 11 g
This recipe was created by nutrient calculation software, and may vary in PointsPlus calculated by the Recipe Builder function.
For retailers CLICK HERE–> Stores That Carry Weight Watchers Products.
MomSelect provided free Weight Watchers Cheese product and coupons for review. However, all of the opinions expressed here in this post are that of my own.